TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Finished up suspension control arms and rear subframe
People Seeking Info

Subject Finished up suspension control arms and rear subframe

Posted by Gordo NA2LS Daytona on April 10, 2019 at 9:18 PM
  This message has been viewed 383 times.

In Reply To What is the latest with your LSZ? posted by Boosted1 on April 10, 2019 at 08:37 PM

Message and bought a new steering wheel. Thanks Brad(RI) for pointing to Craft Customs in TX. Ten times nicer than the Interior Innovations wheel.

As for tearing up the streets... Hardly. Just tooling around town on short test drives... Waiting for something to break, leak, or bend. But so far everything is hanging together like it should. I love the torque of this engine. Its just there. All the time... In any gear. I could drive around town just fine with a three or four speed trans. ;-)

The suspension still sits 1.0"- 1.5" too high with Tein H and KYB Excel-G shocks. I'm still debating between jumping over to coilovers, or experimenting some more lowering springs and adjustable shocks. The more I research, the more I'm leaning towards coilovers. If I go that route, they'll be the KW Variant 3's. they're pricy, but I've heard nothing but good about the company and its products.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.