TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I'm 100% ok with a milktoast NA 6 cyl model....
People Seeking Info

Subject I'm 100% ok with a milktoast NA 6 cyl model....

Posted by LJZTT on April 06, 2019 at 1:40 PM
  This message has been viewed 307 times.

In Reply To Nissan makes a VQ40 so it could be some version of that. posted by jmw300zx on April 06, 2019 at 07:33 AM

Message so long as it is the low-price-cash-cow that makes up the bulk of sales, and they throw in a legit twin-turbo 6 cyl, and if I really want to be in lala-land they would offer an even more hopped up version to replace the GTR and play in Porsche 911 territory.

Ford has this 100% right with the Mustang.....eco-boost 4 cyl keeps the lights on in the factory, red-meat-for-loyal-Mustang-fans Mustang GT (with some special editions like the Bullit here and there), and then the Shelby Mustang GT350 and soon the GT500.

Ford obviously still has car some guys on the payroll. The Ford GT is nothing more than a car guy exec's pet project.

I also personally think Toyota is going to start surprising people in the near future with up-models of the Supra and the whole worst-kept-secret-ever rollout of the 2020 Supra was a marketing ploy to distract. Just my take.

30 years ago...or now?

"I torch my soul to show the world that I am pure deep inside my heart...."
--William Patrick Corgan

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.