TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Ok thanks! I'm on an NA chassis so I have an R200 but...
People Seeking Info

Subject Ok thanks! I'm on an NA chassis so I have an R200 but...

Posted by jmw300zx on February 03, 2019 at 10:25 AM
  This message has been viewed 165 times.

In Reply To As far as the diff ratio is concerned there are two other posted by SirpriZ on February 01, 2019 at 08:02 PM

Message Maverick makes bushings to swap the 350Z/370Z/G35?G37 diffs into an S14/S14 chassis and they say it works in an NA Z32 chassis as well.

My current gamepln is to swap my Z trans for a CD009 and swap rear diff for the 3.34 diff which gives me a ration I think I'll be happy with. Slightly shorter 1-5 gears but a taller 6th gear than my current 5th. And most important to me at this point is just durability which the CD009 is supposed to be great.

I will check in with Russ before I do anything though because I love my Z32 trans and how it shifts. It's already been made to mate with my 2Z and has ran strong for 4 years. But I'm starting to get power hungry again and will most likely turn the boost up this year :)

Thanks again for the contact info for Russ, I'll check with him and see what he offers.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.