TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - what is sad about being excited about the possibility of a
People Seeking Info

Subject what is sad about being excited about the possibility of a

Posted by LJZTT on January 16, 2019 at 5:38 PM
  This message has been viewed 539 times.

In Reply To I was let down... posted by Madhatter10-6 on January 14, 2019 at 12:00 PM

Message a mass produced American "exotic"? Granted it is GM we are talking about here, but GM certainly has the talent to design awesome cars, it is their terrible business decisions and prganizational issues that prevent them from doing so.

I mean if Daewoo is releasing a mid-engine V8 sportscar, ok I'll be curious, but not excited. But GM? How can any car guy not be eager to see what they deliver??

As for the supra...I think it will look a lot better in person. The last gen Viper was that way. But even then, the front and rear fascias need to be redone, they are awful IMHO, the basic lines of the car are great, and we'll have to wait and see what the performance is like but it seems clear that this Supra is not targeting the GTR at all, but more the Cayman, M4, Mustang, Corvette segment. This was a surprise to me.

"I torch my soul to show the world that I am pure deep inside my heart...."
--William Patrick Corgan

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.