TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Old lurker here - what's a Z like this worth?
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Old lurker here - what's a Z like this worth?

Posted by scottyfender on January 08, 2019 at 1:55 PM
  This message has been viewed 302 times.

In Reply To Old lurker here - what's a Z like this worth? posted by peacemaker on January 04, 2019 at 04:22 PM

Message $623.13? Is that the old faithful number that was going around years ago? I sold my TT 8 years ago and I think I've logged into the forum 3 times since. Great to see some of the same guys commenting and helping.

Photobucket

"Well I have an ex-wife, a girlfriend with 2 kids, 4 kids of my own, a boss and, a mother. I don't have any more room for making people happy."

"She's always wet and hot and purrs when I slide inside of her. She screams when I put my foot down and isn't too hard to control. She is usually straight but she slides her rear out when I ask her too. Always gives me a boost. Stays with me and leaves the other guys behind. She is even more fun when her top is off...so free. Sometimes a friend will join in, male or female, and we both enjoy her. Plus she is a non smoker...what more can you ask for?"

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.