TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Z32 Production Numbers - From all Markets
People Seeking Info

Subject Z32 Production Numbers - From all Markets

Posted by Zeke21 on January 01, 2019 at 9:48 AM
  This message has been viewed 1097 times.

Message For those of you interested in production numbers of the Z32.

Mark (from the GT-Registry) and I have been working to build a more accurate accounting for all the Z32's that were produced by Nissan. We believe this list is the most accurate to date. By using a lot of the official documentation I've collected over the years that includes vin numbers placed in tables produced by Nissan (from micro fiche and other books by Nissan, including dealer brochures from every market) and running those vins through the software used by Nissan (FAST), we've created a very thorough list. With the info I had and Mark's knowledge of FAST and applying the info to a web based form we now have an accurate searchable list of Z32 production.

Further, we've been able to compile data on Z32 production in every market the car was sold, starting first with Europe and Australia and then completing USA and Canada. Still working to complete the JDM list but expect to have it done soon.

While the Z registry allows one to upload data on a particular cars current status, our list does not. It simply provides a picture of what was produced. The Z registry while still a fairly good resource does have errors and omissions. In short we've been able to locate several other cars that were built that the Z registry never accounted for, like the 28 convertibles that were produced as 1992 cars - likely all pre-production cars used for testing. We've even found a few vins that do register on FAST that don't have any roof data.

I'd like to introduce you to the most accurate Z32 production list:

Z32 Production Numbers

Happy New Year!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.