TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - AAA has raised my rates every year for the last 3-4
People Seeking Info

Subject AAA has raised my rates every year for the last 3-4

Posted by BlackholeZ on December 17, 2018 at 2:56 AM
  This message has been viewed 224 times.

In Reply To nothing in the business world is "just because" posted by LJZTT on December 13, 2018 at 05:59 PM

Message I haven't ever made a claim and haven't had a ticket in probably 10 years. I bought my Cayenne and shopped insurance and they were the highest by a long shot. I told them they should try again and my agent's response was basically "if you got a better offer you should probably take it because we have no flexibility." I've talked to a bunch of friends that have left AAA recently for the same reason. Seems like they have no interest in keeping their customers. I'd been with AAA for 18 years.

Mercury insured my Z and Cayenne Turbo for less than I was paying for the Z alone, with half the deductible.

-Dan

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.