TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Wouldn't bother in your case
People Seeking Info

Subject Wouldn't bother in your case

Posted by vorpalZed on December 12, 2018 at 10:01 AM
  This message has been viewed 193 times.

In Reply To would you upgrade to 300 degree fuel rails? posted by moxie (SF) on December 10, 2018 at 01:56 PM

Message Your '95 stock rails will be fine for injector upgrades and your desired power levels.

I have the 300 Deg rails in my red '90 and my '93 vert. Last year, I installed the JWT injector adapters onto the stock rails in my silver '90 tt for the 740 cc/min injectors, dynoed 404 HP & 445 TQ.

At the time, the 300 Deg rails were the proper bolt-on solution to adapting later injectors to early rails. They are beautifully made and we've never had a leak in the several sets we've installed on our club zeds.

Now we install the JWT adapters based on cost and ease of installation, you don't have to change to braided fuel line adapters that are a pain to route, especially if you've done the PCV re-route and have to stuff extra hoses all together at the back of the plenum.

If I was doing a motor build for higher HP and not going top feed injectors, the 300 deg rails would be in the parts pile.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.