TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Like the song says, On The Road Again...
People Seeking Info

Subject Like the song says, On The Road Again...

Posted by Barry (NJ) on September 25, 2018 at 12:17 PM
  This message has been viewed 778 times.

Message Well, back on the road, but still much to be done...

For some reason there's no heat. I used my '95 heater box/core, because the one from this car was all clogged up. I did swap over all the control motors and levers, and harness connections, so I thought it would work the same. Really hope I don't have to pull the dash to rectify that. Also need to charge the AC system, defroster doesn't work very well without it, and the compressor is unplugged for now, so I don't burn it out running it empty when the defroster is activated.

Suspension is still original, and there is too much body roll, so I'll be adding the TT rear anti-roll bar, and all the urethane anti-roll bar bushings front and rear.

Very pleased with the wheel/tire fitment now that I finally see it on the road, nice and flush, no poke...

2018-09-25_12-16-13

Probably going to swap the third-brake-light over from the '95 as it hasn't faded like this one, but I know what a delicate job that is. Also the '99 spec tail-lights...

2018-09-25_12-17-29

Still need to figure out what to do about the fascia. May get this one repainted, or put a Stillen lip on the original...

2018-09-25_12-17-00

Progress, it's in...

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.