TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I didn't and had a few reasons why. My vert is a weekend
People Seeking Info

Subject I didn't and had a few reasons why. My vert is a weekend

Posted by PiotrC70 on August 05, 2018 at 9:28 AM
  This message has been viewed 306 times.

In Reply To jspec xenons - to correct for left hand drive or not posted by DPHOUSE on August 02, 2018 at 04:28 PM

Message sunny driver only and the amount that I drive at night would be <5% of the time. That being said, I compared against my garage where my old headlights hit along with my lowered BMW and ensured that the highest point of the beam pattern (left side on JSPECS) sat lower than this. This combined with the fact that my car is lowered (like many other Z's) I didn't consider this a problem.

If you're installing the headlights yourself, first off inspect every corner, nook and cranny. After mine had been sitting for a month, I had only inspected the glass and when it came time to rewire them for U.S. use, found the bottom of one of them was cracked and thankfully Coz was able to exchange.

Also, I suggest that when you aim, don't install them and bolt them down. Just set them in them in the headlight bucket, inspect your pattern, take them out and make adjustments and put them back in so you don't strip the gears.

1993 TT. R.I.P. 09.15.2010

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.