TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: I found some good parts in my local junkyards
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: I found some good parts in my local junkyards

Posted by tian2bing on July 06, 2018 at 8:53 PM
  This message has been viewed 378 times.

In Reply To I found some good parts in my local junkyards posted by Master_Blaster on July 06, 2018 at 04:44 PM

Message can you pull some 94+ tan interior for me and ship them to Portland OR? I'll pay you for all labor and stuff.. name your price.

no kidding. im serious.

:This week I went on an adventure to check out a couple of Z32s I saw on CL. I had no idea that Z32s came with white interiors. After a little research I found out that only 1376 Zs came with white interior. I ended up buying every piece of white interior that I could find. Unfortunately, all of the white interiors were already missing the seats and all of the white carpets were dirty beyond repair. I ended up with 6 door cards, 3 cars worth of plastics, and enough panels and plastics for 2 complete interiors.
:My heart broke a little bit when I saw a Black Emerald vert with white interior that was only parted because of a broken convertible frame. I was able to snag a mint AC pod out of it for $15 though.
:Hopefully I can make a trip back to get the NA Clutch Pedal and rear hubs.
:Whats the coolest Z part you pulled out of junkyard?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.