TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - So long & big thanks!
People Seeking Info

Subject So long & big thanks!

Posted by ltullos on June 03, 2018 at 1:25 PM
  This message has been viewed 344 times.

Message The time has come to say goodbye to my favorite Z. Having owned a 72 240Z after college, a 90 300Z 2+2 (after 1st child was born), a 95 300Z 2+2, a 95 300Z-TT, a 2010 370Z 40AE, and now a 2016 370Z Nismo; my 95 Z32-TT is going to its new owner.

I bought this one in 2002 and it was my daily driver until 2013 when I purchased the 40th AE. This car unquestionably was and still is my favorite Z and brought me some of the highest highs and lowest lows of my life. The highs unquestionably made up for the few lows, and I will dearly miss it. Fortunately, it's on the to its new owner that will appreciate and care for it as I have.

Although, I've seldom posted to this forum in the last 16 years, I feel like I've read most every post in the technical forum and am grateful for the learning, advice, and laughs. Mostly, Bernie, Dave, Woody, Guapo, and many others kept me from doing some really stupid things. I also need to publicly thank Doug Baake & TP at Awesome Z for their competence. And my only real regret is having a certain Z dealer in Richardson install a new a new long block instead of sending it down to Kyle for a Stage 3 transplant.

For those in DFW, I'll still be hanging around MSR Cresson and other tracks from time to time enjoying my Nismo 370Z.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.