TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - the likelihood of losing control is dramatically higher at
People Seeking Info

Subject the likelihood of losing control is dramatically higher at

Posted by LJZTT on May 09, 2018 at 11:01 AM
  This message has been viewed 362 times.

In Reply To Maybe some forgot, but the Autobahn had no speed limits, posted by not4resaleZ on May 09, 2018 at 09:31 AM

Message higher speeds, yes that is obvious, but 55-65mph is fast enough to lose control of the rear end in emergency swerve.....the devil is in the details, but yes, it is correct the benefits are especially pronounced at high speeds....

If you think this car was designed with Germany in mind, I would suggest you compare sales in Germany to sales in USA and Japan and the data would resuggest otherwise. Manufacturers dont design without their target market in mind.

If Germany was the target market, the car would have been marketed as the "Lieblich Fraulein", not the Fairlady Z / 300ZX.

Additionally the HICAS was not exclusive to Euro spec cars, if you are suggesting that it was incorporated as a design element because of the Autobahn....however the euro-spec cars were given larger radiator/cooling capacity vs jdm/usdm cars, due directly to the fact of the higher speed limits combined with relatively short gearing, which would of course put greater cooling demands on the car.

"I torch my soul to show the world that I am pure deep inside my heart...."
--William Patrick Corgan

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.