TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Do any of you who have Grundy use your Z as a >>>
People Seeking Info

Subject Do any of you who have Grundy use your Z as a >>>

Posted by ZUL8TR on May 09, 2018 at 4:28 AM
  This message has been viewed 289 times.

In Reply To Grundy declined coverage for my Z posted by russ29 on May 04, 2018 at 12:02 PM

Message daily driver (DD)? Grundy is very specific that it can't be used as a DD that is noted in a section from their page below. They do allow unlimited pleasure driving. They told me that even if I went to a store to pick up some things that was not pleasure if a claim resulted in that activity. They said their adjusters do very detailed research to determine if a claim will be paid, sounds like they try very hard not to pay.

Have any of you made a claim and were successful with $$$ recovery?

How Can I Use My Car?

Grundy wants you to enjoy your car, not keep track of mileage like some programs with limitations. Therefore, we give you unlimited miles for pleasure driving and in collector car-oriented activities. It is even OK if occasionally you drive your collector car to work to show it off to friends. However, your collector car must not be used as a daily driver. We require you and all licensed drivers in your household to have a modern car for everyday use.

ZUL8TR

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.