TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Anyone had luck with 99JDM body cuts for updating?
People Seeking Info

Subject Anyone had luck with 99JDM body cuts for updating?

Posted by Zluster on April 26, 2018 at 11:50 PM
  This message has been viewed 513 times.

Message I'm not talking about a full front clip, but rather the smaller cuts that I see lots of for sale for subarus, and occasionally for older Z32s.

Similar to this:
[ http://www.jdmenginescorp.com/jdm-front-end/jdm-subaru-wrx-impreza-bug-eye-front-end-bumper-fenders-hood-headlights-radiator-support-nose-cut-used-japanese-import-253.html ]

The short for me is that I need lots of little crap to finish front end body work on my 96. I have the major components for stock, hood, fenders, bumper. However I am missing lots of little stuff, bumper support bar, fender and bumper under plastics, etc etc.

Combined with that I would like to switch to 99JDM fascia and the 99 xenon headlights. Starting to add up the price of all this and I wonder if a 99JDM with xenon body cut would be cost effective.

I have not found one for sale, and I assume being new enough I will have to work with an importer to specifically find a cut for me and wait it out - which I can deal with.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.