TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Lord Chapman figured this out decades ago there simply is no
People Seeking Info

Subject Lord Chapman figured this out decades ago there simply is no

Posted by LJZTT on March 21, 2018 at 8:31 PM
  This message has been viewed 365 times.

In Reply To Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-GTR. Who doesn't love posted by Dave N on March 21, 2018 at 02:07 PM

Message comparison between a nimble moderately powered car and a heavy high powered car, the latter is doomed to drag strips and roll racing for street cred, the former is capable of anything where a checkered flag is concerned.

I remember the first time I drove an S2000. What a skull-numbing bore on the street (after driving a moderately modded Z32TT).....but my first time out riding shotgun on the track in the same S2000 blew my mind what that car was capable of and the genius of its design was instantly apparent.

It doesnt take much at all to mod a TT to have flatter/neutral handling on the track....the Boxster S is supposed to be the same type of animal (and therefore the Cayman). Never drove one myself but I know exactly what you mean.....people just don't understand until A: they learn to drive A car at its limits...and B:they step into a car properly built and balanced for track fun. Until you have experienced it there is no way to convey it.

"I torch my soul to show the world that I am pure deep inside my heart...."
--William Patrick Corgan

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.