TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Yep... Life wasn't the same w/o a Z giving me problems.
People Seeking Info

Subject Yep... Life wasn't the same w/o a Z giving me problems.

Posted by Gordo 93TT Daytona on March 06, 2018 at 10:05 AM
  This message has been viewed 387 times.

In Reply To Budget Beater But the Clock Works - The prodigal son returns posted by Gordo 93TT Daytona on March 05, 2018 at 09:15 PM

Message This is a one owner from new. The guy is in his late fifties and he also owns a pretty nice Z31. This Z32 was his wife's. Dealer serviced for the first ten years, and then worked on by a pretty good independent shop. I've got a two inches worth of service records, so I feel good about that. They live in a high rise and he just didn't have the space and/or wherewithal to keep it together on the road.

As for mods, right now I'm focusing first on getting it roadworthy and dependable. Suspension and brakes look pretty solid; engine not so much. Going to do a rolling restoration. For now, going to keep the airbox just to be different, but the exhaust is toast; and when I do that, I'll probably add a POP Charger. It definitely needs shifter work, so the first mod we be another short shifter.

I'm wet sanding some panels w/ 1500 and its coming back very nice. But It definitely needs new paint on the front bumper, center panel and right fender.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.