TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I'm thankful for such a solid enthusiast website
People Seeking Info

Subject I'm thankful for such a solid enthusiast website

Posted by BlackholeZ on November 25, 2017 at 4:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 538 times.

Message Thanksgiving Day I rolled through 300k miles. I bought my Z in the summer of '05 with 208k on it, and if any of you remember, my entry to the Z world wasn't exactly an easy one. If it weren't for TT.net I'd definitely have likely moved on from the Z32 a long time ago. My Z has been my only car now for 10 years and only been down for a total of 3 weeks in that time. I'm about due for a DD though, my Z is a little bit more race car than street car these days, but it didn't flinch at a 1000 mile Thanksgiving road trip.

We may be a bunch or crusty old bastards, but the information here is priceless. Happy Thanksgiving

-Dan

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.