TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - LOL...believe what you want to believe
People Seeking Info

Subject LOL...believe what you want to believe

Posted by Kyle(Houston) on August 10, 2017 at 4:46 PM
  This message has been viewed 662 times.

In Reply To Nope, this one >>>> posted by Gold Z on August 10, 2017 at 04:24 PM

Message He blamed several other people for the short comings even after I left. I think he had two other managers that quit and were blamed for stealing and embezzling even after I left. I think one was talked about in the long post on my350z.com

Here is another post with comments from someone local that sums it up: Mark scams people

Direct quote: They used to be really good when kyle worked there but then something happened he left, started IPP and then sgo went down down hill. Telling people things were in stock when they were not. Letting cars sit outside in the texas sun for months on end. That place used to be a great z32 shop then just went down hill and fast.

Odd how I was taking per Mark "since 2001, to the tune of over $ 750,000.00" and they did not survive for 4 years after I left.

If I was stealing all this money, they should have been rich once I left.

Also if I stole that much money and he had proof, I would be in jail.

You can believe the person who is in hiding or the one that started his own business and is still doing great business 12 years later.

I will give you a BIG hint as to what was going on: " I suffered a severe back injury while on the job at another company. During this time, I was in and out of SGP for a few hours, a few days per week to make sure that the techs were on track. I was also going through rehab, therapy and multiple procedures in an attempt to avoid surgery."

Someone at SGP had an additive personality and a federal drug charge and it was not me ;-)

So you can believe who you want to believe

Kyle "Grumpy Bear" Puckett
Import Parts Pro
Phone: 281-288-0700
AIM: KyleatIPP
Yahoo: KyleatIPP

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.