TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Product review: Interior Innovations double DIN bezel
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Product review: Interior Innovations double DIN bezel

Posted by OleMissFan on August 06, 2017 at 11:58 AM
  This message has been viewed 433 times.

In Reply To Product review: Interior Innovations double DIN bezel posted by LJZTT on August 05, 2017 at 09:15 PM

Message I am not understanding how this happened but maybe it's how they made it.

Did they not take the original, modify it then use that one as the mould for an injection plastic run?

Or are they taking a used one and modifying it themselves and that is what they sell along with their brackets?

I bought one from Ortiz Customs but not a double din. The one I am using has the 3 gauge pods where the pocket would be. Theirs was a shit show too. They provided a used bezzel and then fiberglass in the gauge panel then repaint the modified bezzel with a heavy paint to cover up their work. The first one I received (after waiting 8 months) was actually broken where it screws into the dash at the top left. They then provided me another replacement but yea, at this point unless someone is actually doing it right, then using it as the mould for injection molded pieces, they are all going to be crap unless you modify the bezzel yourself.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.