TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Email me if you want a print, we can work something out.
People Seeking Info

Subject Email me if you want a print, we can work something out.

Posted by Tu on August 04, 2017 at 11:19 AM
  This message has been viewed 302 times.

In Reply To Re: SZR - So what do you do with all those pics... posted by stephensjpZ32x2 on August 03, 2017 at 07:41 PM

Message I can print up to 19" wide like the Z with flames framed pic and also longer than the floating frames pics... roll paper ftw!

All the collage frames are the plain signature series from aaronbrothers. I think the smaller 5 x 7 frames look better than the
8 x 10s... too much mat imho. The 2 larger Z prints have similar custom frames done there also. They have been having 'buy one get one for a penny' sale for their pre made frames and custom framing coupons off and on for the last few weeks.... thank goodness. And I thought the mark up on car parts was bad!!!!

The long floating frames are from Michaels... I saw one look at this and thought... 'car pic' instead of what they had.

BTW... if anyone has any ideas on how to color, dye, paint, make less white those larger mats... I'm all ears.

Be seeing you.Tu

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.