TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - SZR - So what do you do with all those pics...
People Seeking Info

Subject SZR - So what do you do with all those pics...

Posted by Tu on August 03, 2017 at 3:39 PM
  This message has been viewed 763 times.

Message ... that you've taken at the track over the years? Well usually was not too much... edit way too many and post a few and then forget about them until next time.

Looking around at the bare walls a few weeks back I decided to really 'RTFD' on the printer and see what in the hell I was doing wrong when sizing up the prints that I had tried make fit into some of frames I had ... and so began this silly ongoing project.

Also.. who knew that taking pictures of pictures was so annoying..?

Also also... all of these look way better in person.

I had found this on ebay a few years back and never noticed the ghost Z images... a pleasant surprise.

The surprising news about this McLaren picture from a few years back... is that it was used in a magazine! A guitar magazine of course!?! True Story!

In the living room there is this mess in progress under a couple of prints I had purchased... I'm so waiting for the wall to collapse from all the nail holes.

I'm not sure when flickr became so hard to use on this site mostly because I sure don't remember it being so annoying... but damn it took way too bloody long to pull the proper links off of there. But then again it could be operator error. YMMV.

So it goes...

Be seeing you.Tu

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.