TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - This is my setup.
People Seeking Info

Subject This is my setup.

Posted by dfenton2 on July 09, 2017 at 7:17 AM
  This message has been viewed 534 times.

In Reply To ID 1000cc injectors posted by TTZPEED on July 08, 2017 at 10:35 PM

Message The exp90 kit is the sz 3071 kit correct? Mine is an ash spec version of it. With a different turbine housing. The sz kit is much better than the one I'm using. Lag is signifantly reduced with the sz kit.
Look in my profile for engine mods. I made 770hp and 715 tq on q16. Could have gotten a lot more but the waste gates wouldn't maintain anymore than 25psi. The turbos are capible of 1000 rwhp. The turbine housings that I've got on the turbos restrict the flow to much for that high of a number. And the direction of the exhaust direction isn't in the right place on the turbine wheel, it's a little to centered on the wheel not directed to the tip.
My post is a page or 2 back with the dyno charts of pump and race gas numbers.
You'll need a large fuel pump. On q If you don't want to go over 900hp 1 walbro 485 will be enough. If you want more you'll need 2. Or e85 I would recon end doing 2 right away. And bigger fuel lines. Not recommended to go higher than 850
If you want max power on e85 you'll need bigger injectors. Id2000 for sure. E85 needs 40% more fuel so you'll need 40% bigger of an injector.
Since you've already got the turbos I would just go with them and not spend another 3200 on gtx Gen 2 just because you want better spool. I will be going this route over the winter just because I can afford to do so. And I want as much power as soon as i can get it.
The power is unreal with the 3071. They his so hard. It is a lot of fun and I think you'll be very pleased with how they perform.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.