TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Heated seat update for the curious.
People Seeking Info

Subject Heated seat update for the curious.

Posted by PiotrC70 on July 02, 2017 at 11:15 PM
  This message has been viewed 379 times.

Message I finally had the opportunity to use these on a 30 minute drive when it was still chilly and here's my review.
The low setting is perfect. It is a tad too warm for my preference when I was wearing shorts & tee but it was overall perfect for taking the edge off without having to roll up the windows.
On the high setting they are HOT! I attended a car show Saturday and it was about 50 & cloudy. I never put the top up so this was a perfect opportunity to see how these perform. On either setting, these seats are at full temp in about 5 minutes...10 tops. My butt was uncomfortably hot and honestly burning at times and had to flip it to the low setting for a few minutes before going back to hot only to roast again.
Personally, I'm glad they're too hot rather than no hot enough. At least I can feel comfortable to warm up the seats on high as I'm warming up the car, then flip them to low when I'm driving or something.

Original post for reference:
[ http://www.twinturbo.net/nissan/300zx/forums/general/view/2618462/Heated-seats-in-the-vert-whaaaaaaaaaaat-.html ]

1993 TT. R.I.P. 09.15.2010

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.