TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Awesome results!
People Seeking Info

Subject Awesome results!

Posted by maglito on June 03, 2017 at 2:50 PM
  This message has been viewed 337 times.

In Reply To E85 Dyno Results @ SpecialtyZ (721rwhp/688rwtq) posted by SlicktopZ on May 31, 2017 at 05:11 PM

Message Just looked at your chart next to mine from the 2013 dyno session (in sig) and it seems the biggest difference in our cars is the cams...or it could be the exhaust too. I'm wishing I had the hi-flow cats these days, wondering if that makes more of the difference or the cams on the low end.

I'm considering trying to get a set of the active flap mufflers off a new Camaro Z/28 or ZL1 and get them welded into my specialtyZ 3" system. My wife can't really handle the noise or smell and I get tired of listening to the result (not as much the source).

Nice car, great mods and fantastic result. Finishing it with Seb & Greg at SpecialtyZ certainly completes the package!

m a g l i t o
700RWHP, 683TQ on corn not fed to starving children (E85 mix)
my Z is not for sale
The build up begins - progress - reassembly part one - part two - aliaZspec stage2 heads - 2013 SpecialtyZ dyno results - STL 700RWHP club dyno comparison

pictures of my Z -> Gateway International Raceway HPDE 2007 - Putnam Park HPDE 2007 (data acquisition analysis) - Chicago Z meet 2007 - STL 2008 arch photos

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.