TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: pretty sure LIST prices have been up there for many years
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: pretty sure LIST prices have been up there for many years

Posted by JerseyTex on May 19, 2017 at 8:46 AM
  This message has been viewed 616 times.

In Reply To pretty sure LIST prices have been up there for many years posted by LJZTT on May 18, 2017 at 08:29 PM

Message I've wanted to weigh in as a newer Z32 TT owner who plans on keeping it mostly stock, with only tasteful technological upgrades. I anticipate the market on these cars to catch up. I saw an episode of "Whats my car worth" and a green '77 280Z fully restored, albeit with incorrect headlight covers, went for 30k. Over 1 million of those S30s exist.

Now when it comes to our car i agree supply and demand is crucial. But only 18,XXX of these exist. How many are going to have matching numbers engines, trans etc, and not beat to shit?

Further, the supra benefits from the movies, you know which one im talking about, youtube rich boys, and the legendary 2JZ being swapped right now in everything from a 240 to a 1965 mustang. The Supra is like Tesla Motor, a company that is valued more than GM, yet has never turned a profit.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.