TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Anyone have personal experience with the Tein Flex Z coils..
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Anyone have personal experience with the Tein Flex Z coils..

Posted by timz32tt on April 18, 2017 at 11:26 AM
  This message has been viewed 829 times.

In Reply To Anyone have personal experience with the Tein Flex Z coils.. posted by Z-line on April 17, 2017 at 07:39 PM

Message I have had the Tein Flex Z's for probably about a year now. I purchased them shortly after being made available. They are without a doubt cheaper than most and after doing some research the reasoning behind it is because they are in no way rebuildable as most of the more expensive coilovers are. That being said, I believe that they offer a lot of bang for the buck. I have installed them myself and have had no issues whatsoever. The ride is surprisingly smooth and it handles much better than the previous set up which were stock springs on KYB AGX adjustables. I'm currently set on 8 of 16 in terms of the dampening settings. All in all, I am extremely happy with the Tein Flex Z's. I would def say that they need to be paired with RUCA's and FUCA's at a minimum if you plan on lowering the car. I've installed SPL RUCA's and Z1 Race FUCA's. Don't forget new paper gaskets as well to avoid the very annoying squeaking. I would buy them again depending on how well they hold up over time. My Z is not a daily driver and sees mostly only weekends and various club Z events throughout the year.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.