TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Nice, is it everything you were hoping it to be before you
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Nice, is it everything you were hoping it to be before you

Posted by nelso419 on April 05, 2017 at 8:32 AM
  This message has been viewed 391 times.

In Reply To Nice, is it everything you were hoping it to be before you posted by Musashi Sword on April 04, 2017 at 03:28 PM

Message The exterior was way worse. No rust but there are scratches all over the car. He also dripped battery acid on the front right quarter panel which I did know about so I was expecting to repaint it anyway so I guess it’s no worse. All the exterior trim has wax rubbed into it but it isn’t sun worn at all. Mechanically and interior wise it is amazing. Brakes shudder a bit when breaking from 100+ mph. I did end up trailering it but I really could have made the trip. The owner also had a 2 in thick stack of receipts and emissions inspections, industry articles, window sticker, dealer catalog, and a lockable car cover (which I don’t think he used). I really don’t like the vacuum assisted clutch pedal though, I can feel a lot more with the NA pedal. And is the variable suspension supposed to be noticeable at all? I’m haven’t ridden the car hard yet but I can’t seem to tell any difference. Is that normal?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.