TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Figured i would share a log from my own car.
People Seeking Info

Subject Figured i would share a log from my own car.

Posted by kickerzx on March 10, 2017 at 1:42 PM
  This message has been viewed 430 times.

In Reply To RL TC lets you dial in wheelspin posted by LJZTT on March 10, 2017 at 12:36 PM

Message First off, sorry for the cluttered screen...
On top is the wheelspeed graph. All four wheels are graphed up there. Dont mind that some data seems to be missing. Im not using the built in tractioncontrol in the ecu so data such as traction slip target or PID numbers arent used. Had some ideas so i made my own TC algorythm within the software and that is what i was testing when this was logged.

Im targeting about 10% slip in 2.gear. When im creeping up on target (but not there yet) i am retarding ignition. At the same time my throttle starts to close proportional to slip% (I run drive by wire). This can be seen on the bottom. My boost target is linked to my TPS so boost also drops. The rest is done with fuelcut.
My car is in the 600+hp region and this run was full pedal in 1. and 2. gear on regular street tires... Chew on that for a second.
I used to run Racelogics TC before before i assigned the job to my ECU. You can say im a TC fan...

photo Screenshot 2016-10-15 18.41.302.png

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.