TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I tried running a fuel pressure sensor in the past
People Seeking Info

Subject I tried running a fuel pressure sensor in the past

Posted by Zvil (FL) on January 18, 2017 at 5:08 PM
  This message has been viewed 316 times.

In Reply To Did you log differential fuelpressure by any chance? posted by kickerzx on January 18, 2017 at 03:12 PM

Message Before when I had stock turbos I ran an electronic aem pressure guage and I went through 3 different sensors, they would last for about 6-12 months each then they would randomly decide to work whenever they wanted..... So I gave up after the 3rd sensor, don't know what kept ruining them. I may try another one now that I have the Haltech..... But I don't think I'm running out of gas otherwise it would lean out on the top end yet I can achieve sub 12:1 afr's even when boost is at 20 psi and injector duty cycle is 90-95%. I understand it's a possible risk to run it this close to maximum capacity. Just like running a stock bottom end making 570+ rwhp can be a risk. Problem solving was not the purpose of this post otherwise I would've posted in technical. I was just sharing my experience with this issue for other's sake. I will address my fueling issues when I install a topfeed setup. For now I will play and I hope the Haltech will keep my motor from grenading if something goes wrong, and if/when it does then I will build my bottom end and stop flirtng with the devil ;).

(discussion on ptu relocation)
"No good reason to put it there anyway. -Bernie (NoVA)
False -vorpalZ
False. -Bernie (NoVA)
You're correct, there are 3 good reasons -vorpalZ
False. -Bernie (NoVA)
Wow, right again, just remembered another, make that 4 -vorpalZ"
XD

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.