TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Glad you're okay. Welcome to the unfortunate club.
People Seeking Info

Subject Glad you're okay. Welcome to the unfortunate club.

Posted by PiotrC70 on December 09, 2016 at 10:45 AM
  This message has been viewed 205 times.

In Reply To I just wrecked my Z. posted by jgbatlantaZ on December 07, 2016 at 12:23 AM

Message When I totaled my Z years ago (also through State Farm) they tried to low ball me cause the person doing the comps had no clue on the differences between NA & 2+2. That being said, it's within your policy to request an appraisal agent (supplied by State Farm of course) and they can properly value your car. In the end, mine was a clean ~Stage IV that netted a $10,500 value and I bought the car back for $2500 since State Farm sends cars off to Copart for auctioning. They will send a few pics to Copart to see how much they can get for the car and that's the price you buy it back for. It's a catch 22 because on one hand, you want to get the most money back, but on the other, you don't want to reveal too much otherwise your buy back is higher.

Take what you learned from this Z, buy another, and rebuild a better one. My decision was made for me when I totaled my Z to go from TT to Vert.

1993 TT. R.I.P. 09.15.2010

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.