TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - BEWARE of RDZ in Conneticut
People Seeking Info

Subject BEWARE of RDZ in Conneticut

Posted by slick007l on December 01, 2016 at 6:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 724 times.

Message The sting of dealing with this crook continues! Stay away fro RDZ in Conneticut. My 1993 300zx TT has always idled rough since RDZ did my build. in 2011 I specifically REQUESTED and PAID for NISMO 740CC injectors (I have the invoice to prove this) 7,000 miles later in 2016 my Z has one injector fail, so I order a replacement NISMO to replace a bum injector. To my Horror I found this crap installed, a JECS 750CC! Please do not trust or give this crook Rich any business. I had seen him on Twinturbo.net for a few years and thought he was trust worthy. I had many prior issues with his crooked business practices. From initially picking up my Z and it overheated on the way home, it was 1 Gallon of coolant low. My front Bumper wasn't installed correctly( brought it back and he trimmed my intercooler ducts to fix that. Also my belly pan was dragging on the way home. ( when I returned he replaced that off another customers). In addition, the car was over boosting he hadn't programmed my BLITZ BC correctly ( even though he dyne tuned it? at a cost of $950 with the mistune) His answer was stay off the gas Seriously WTF ( after researching I programmed my BC) He never gave me any paperwork on any of the components he installed. I gave him a Nissan 120k timing belt kit to install. A few years ago i found out the accessory belts weren't Nissan and completely cracked and dry rotted. A few months ago my Z was running worse than ever and I figured maybe my Colder NGK plugs needed replacing that RDZ has replaced. Guess what I found my Iriduim plugs that I had installed were in there. Be WARNED stay away from this CROOK!!! I spent 14k at this shop!

1993 300zx TT White
1990 Chevy 2500 5 Spd pickup-DD
2011 335d sapphire black Sold
2000 540i Sport

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.