TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - You can fit a LOT more than you think in that Pathfinder
People Seeking Info

Subject You can fit a LOT more than you think in that Pathfinder

Posted by dogpile on November 21, 2016 at 9:16 AM
  This message has been viewed 356 times.

In Reply To 158 Days no Z. Updates since the accident posted by Polish on November 19, 2016 at 02:18 PM

Message I have an '01 that I use as a work truck. I've put 5 short blocks in it at the same time, I've had a fully dressed FA20 and trans in it, folding engine hoist and engine stand and VG block at the same time. 4x8' lattice, many sheets of drywall (you do have to cut in half to 4x4' though), the max "safe" limit of 8' 2x4s I'll do is 10...

Fits a pair of rear facing car seats in the back without even noticing them (I'm 6'1").

I'm at just over 230k miles, bought it 6 years ago with ~110k. Have only had to do very little maintenance or repairs in that time: "rebuilt" the starter (read: took it apart and cleaned it), new battery, new front wheel bearings when I did the front brakes just because I was in there, and replaced the rear bushings that go bad and cause the death wobble. 10k mile oil changes with the cheapest O'Reilly oil, and Blackstone reports all say I can go even longer if I wanted to.

They really are amazing little vehicles. I keep going back and forth on if I'd get another one with less miles and start over or move onto something else if/when this one ever actually dies.

Sorry, I just really like my old Pathfinder :P

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.