TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Part out or no
People Seeking Info

Subject Part out or no

Posted by madscientist222 on October 23, 2016 at 3:31 PM
  This message has been viewed 771 times.

Message 1990 Twin turbo, basically every VE bolt-on with 500hp potential with a tune, no internal motor work, compression was somewhere in the 140 range. Rust has almost taken it over. Quarter panels, hatch, footwell, behind the seats, rear rockers, pinch welds, fender mounts, battery tray from what i can see. Rear camber arms need to be replaced but i have them and when i went to replace them a brake hardline blew out. I can only assume the rest are in almost as poor condition. Mice got into it last winter and its slowly starting to smell ok. Still starts and runs fine. ~140k on body, 50k on turbos, less than 50k on everything else. Good wheels and tires, interior in great condition for its age.

Ive spent maybe 12k on performance parts from selin, msp, sz, ashspec, etc. Would be a great twin turbo swap donor but i doubt id sell for what someone wanted to pay. What would you guys do? Its gotta go but whats the best way to recoup the most cash? I know a part out would be a huge job but i do have space to do it at the moment.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.