TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Took the Z out for a drive with wiff
People Seeking Info

Subject Took the Z out for a drive with wiff

Posted by Scotts94z32 on August 10, 2016 at 4:47 PM
  This message has been viewed 980 times.

Message I don't like to cold start the build motor unnecessarily, so I don't take the Z to run to the store just to get milk. I like to take it out for a nice cruise every few Sundays, but since we have a young daughter, it had been quite a long time since I had gone out in the Z with the wife.

Since yesterday was our anniversary, I enlisted a babysitter, jump started the Z (seems I need a new battery, as it was on a trickle charger), and took the wife to our favorite Eye-Talian spot in Los Altos, CA. The drive allowed some wind through the hair, some boost through the ass, and the smell of race fuel to fill the cabin. We passed several cops, and were thankful that none bothered the low drone of the Z that I'm sure vibrated their fillings as we drove past. Wife giggled when I first rolled into 24psi, as all 650 wheel horses activated; I smiled with glee. It reminded me of that Nissan commercial, "When Did It Happen to You?"

Good times with my ole' girl. I won't say which is the older one in black. :-0

Originally Posted by solidfish on my350z.com:
"Hey Scott. Thanks for the ride by the way. Your car and driving is sick. Literally, I was sick. It was like riding a mad rollercoaster. The car turns like its on rails. And the braking was unreal. So many times I thought we were going to fly off the track. Absolutely nuts, but it was great fun."

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.