TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Actually, I haven't tried to capture Venus yet.
People Seeking Info

Subject Actually, I haven't tried to capture Venus yet.

Posted by DVDBURN (MD) on August 02, 2016 at 4:11 PM
  This message has been viewed 464 times.

In Reply To nice work! posted by shiers69 on August 02, 2016 at 08:07 AM

Message The pictures in the link are just ones a grabbed from misc folders last night for the post. I have a huge archive of stuff on several different 2TB drives. Each image is created from a video that's about 1gb. I try to delete them at times but just can't bring myself to do it. I haven't processed all the stuff I've already saved and keep thinking I'll go back and try to process some of it some day.

I do all the imaging from my driveway but only on days when conditions are the best. Lately conditions have sucked. During the cold winter nights are the best but you freeze your butt off. I've stayed out for hours in below 15 degree weather to the point that my telescope dew shield froze, lol. When I go out in those conditions I have to psych myself up. I say, "Time to gear up!", and put on four layers of clothing and a heavy coat, hehe. Oh, and have plenty of hot chocolate and coffee standing by :)

Here's a picture of my frozen dew shield after I brought everything back in the house.

www.mytwinturbo.com

Nissan Data Voice - The first Nissan diagnostic software with a voice!

Nissan Data Voice on YouTube

Download my Nissan 300ZX Vin/Model Lookup.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.