TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Part 2
People Seeking Info

Subject Part 2

Posted by Insomniac (NV) on July 19, 2016 at 4:01 PM
  This message has been viewed 822 times.

In Reply To 13 years ago today posted by Insomniac (NV) on July 19, 2016 at 04:01 PM

Message -2009-
Apparently the only thing I did to the Z in 2009 was buy another set of Tracers in much better sizes/offsets.

-2010-

Got a newer DD from a friend in Roanoke. The honda kept having electrical issues.

As it is today. Got rid of the cheap wheels, threw some german Borbets on as well as a bunch of Euro specific parts.

-2012-

Found another set of SSRs for cheap and had to jump on them.

New front lip

Powertrix coilers to replace the KYB/AGX setup I used for several years

Ztoberfest

-2013-

Evo brembos, DBA rotors and Hawk pads

VIR

SSRs on and got a Powertrix spoiler as well

Killed another lip :(

Started moving all the swap stuff accumulated over the years to a friends garage. Most of the pictures were taken with my phone since I would work on the swap from 9pm-1am or later so I didn’t feel like bringing out an actual camera.

Lots of late nights (technically early mornings) with these.

And even more of these

Victory twinkie!

JK, apparently I had a bad turbo so a couple weeks later I went back to the garage

Super quick pull, turbo replacement and reassembly. Also decided to get bigger smics.

Aside from the DS oil line into the block was leaking, the swap was running perfectly. Used a friends lift to fix the leaking line.

-2014-

Then I found a ’73 outside of a farm and bought it since I was done with the swap and needed a new project, lol.

The only time all 3 of my cars have been in the same place.

You can kind of see the 240 in the garage I fixed the rust in and did all the bodywork.

-2016-

All i’ve done this year was make a new front lip and some headlight inserts. Too busy working on other projects :(

src="http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx263/InsomniacZ31/ttnetsigTR.jp
g">

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.