TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - TT.net dinner @ ZCON Poll - Please vote for a day
People Seeking Info

Subject TT.net dinner @ ZCON Poll - Please vote for a day

Posted by Zbullet on July 18, 2016 at 7:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 352 times.

Message OK - I know double posting is a big faux pas but the last post in the poll section is from 2014 and I'm pretty sure that the traffic on that page is minimal.

I'm looking to book a spot for the TT.net dinner and Damon and I have been chatting about a preferred evening for the event.

Pop over to the poll section and let me know your preference. I've also provided a link to the pub I had in mind. It's only 1 mile from the Westin Hotel. Literally stumbling distance.

I have a few other options in mind but I think this spot will be best considering the crew and the purpose (FOOD, BEER and SOCIALIZING). I'm also trying to steer everyone away from the areas in which I would not personally want to park my car. In other words the local pool hall is NOT an option.

If you plan to join for the dinner please VOTE for a day in the poll section post. If anyone has any questions about the city, or if you have a suggestion for another venue, shoot me a message.

Cheers

Neil
nhannman@yahoo.ca

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.