TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Finally after 6 years of working on her she hit the rollers!
People Seeking Info

Subject Finally after 6 years of working on her she hit the rollers!

Posted by Josh91CRPTT on June 04, 2016 at 11:15 AM
  This message has been viewed 1578 times.

Message On March 13th, 2010 I bought my second Z. It was beat up, had rust holes, a cracked windshield, an engine just sitting in the engine bay, an interior that was in boxes, and no drivetrain. I had a vision when i bought this car that one day I would have it where i wanted it and at the power I wanted it.. Alot of people doubted me when they seen it. But finally After 6 years of hard work, long nights, and busted up knuckles, I have finally reached my goal!!! A huge shout out to DYNOSTY for putting the finishing touches on my Z. Those guys went above and beyond what I expected and the numbers prove it! I am so happy I took my Z to them.

To any young guy out there looking at buying his first Z. My advice.....be smart don't be stupid with these cars. Respect them, respect their power, buy GOOD QUALITY parts, do your research, and the results will come. It takes alot of time when you are doing it yourself and you will faill a few times along the road, but it is well worth it.

526RWHP 443TQ 20psi 93 ocatane

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.