TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Yes, he should have gotten out of the way. There are many
People Seeking Info

Subject Yes, he should have gotten out of the way. There are many

Posted by RAGTPZ on June 02, 2016 at 1:32 PM
  This message has been viewed 777 times.

In Reply To Re: Re: I'm not saying that the driver of the pickup truck should posted by gt300zxtt(SoMD) on June 02, 2016 at 11:43 AM

Message states now in which the Z driver would be ticketed. You cannot tell me that he didn't know that big ass truck was right behind him. That being said, he was either antagonizing that driver or a total clueless dumbass, from what I saw on the video of the driver that could go either way and perhaps a bit of both.

Yes, the pickup driver was totally out of line from the point he pulled so close on the bumper on but the Z driver could have easily avoided this by either speeding up or pulling over. Know your surroundings, if you have someone giving you a colonoscopy on the highway

So yes, he should have moved out of the way. Left lanes are for passing, which the Z driver was preventing, and I would be willing to bet that there are signs on that highway that state "Slower Traffic Stay In The Right Lane".

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.