TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - right. why would I buy them if
People Seeking Info

Subject right. why would I buy them if

Posted by dfenton2 on April 24, 2016 at 8:26 PM
  This message has been viewed 353 times.

In Reply To Covers are likely off to do cam gear tuning. (n/m) posted by MixManMash on April 24, 2016 at 07:31 PM

Message They aren't going to get set up. Plus I only want to pull the water pipes off once to put the covers on. Not twice to take the covers off tune the gears and then take the pipes off again to put the covers on.
As for catch can routing. I wanted the hoses to be pointed slightly up and then down the rest of the way so that what ever oil does come out of the valve covers does have a chance to go back in. But if it doesn't go back in then I want it out of the hose. If I routed them across the middle of the plenum I would not achieve that. There would be high and low spots causing pools of oil in the hose. Trust me I tried it that way first.
As for the cell I have already invested to much money time and effort into changing it. I wanted to use the aeromotive fuel pump regardless because I can get replacement parts off the shelf at my local store if something was to happen. Plus I don't really care about trunk space. The car is a race car anyways not a daily. Not nearly comfortable enough to drive on long trips. To loud and to rough.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.