TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I think they're doing a good job with most of
People Seeking Info

Subject I think they're doing a good job with most of

Posted by DAYTONAZ on March 11, 2016 at 8:52 AM
  This message has been viewed 605 times.

In Reply To TwinZ finally posted widebody pics posted by BlackholeZ on March 10, 2016 at 01:58 PM

Message the TwinZ products. To each their own taste. Looking at the kit I think they need to soften the hard lines to coincide with the curves of the Z that make it such a beautiful and timeless car. The inset body lines of the front and rear bumpers should carry as is, into the fender pieces and fade to smooth before the openings.

The rockers should lose the hard edge and also incorporate a soft curve while maintaining the form they used.

The exposed fastener holes lend themselves more to a truck type fender extender than a supercar. Of course they could be filled but maybe manufacture the fender pieces with the studs pre-mounted which would involve using templates to locate openings for attach points, or keep the external attachments but develop a fastener which incorporates a plug/filler that would hide the screw . heads

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.