TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Thanks for the compliments folks...
People Seeking Info

Subject Thanks for the compliments folks...

Posted by CameronSF on February 04, 2016 at 4:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 472 times.

In Reply To Re: I do like those Jags. I had a back and forth... posted by Dallas DamonZ on February 04, 2016 at 01:46 PM

Message ...I'm usually pretty docile taking the Z out on the track. Because this is my weekend car I don't really want to risk crumpling it up so really only push it around 80%. There is also the matter of it being on it's original turbos...cause for a little concern when it starts pulling this sort of action: clicky

Thanks for the feedback Damon - I drive in Lemons races with gloves but actually prefer the tactile feel of bare hands in the Z. To each their own I guess.

I tend toward being slow and steady in the car as much as possible...my stepdad always said "slow in the seat, fast on the track" and it just feels better. Recently Randy Pobst swung by our 24 Hours of Lemons race and hopped in my buddy's other Crown Vic. He was quick and ended up getting by my teammate (after going in the dirt no less) but his wheel action is pretty jerky and I've seen this before with professional drivers...anyone care to comment on this? Here's some action from that wet and wild day. If this doesn't jump to the right spot check out 8:33 for our white Vic ahead of him without the trunk: clicky

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.