TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Well we went with DSport magazine tour, but....
People Seeking Info

Subject Well we went with DSport magazine tour, but....

Posted by pieboy100 on January 27, 2016 at 10:13 AM
  This message has been viewed 444 times.

In Reply To I'm curious, everyone says it isn't open to public posted by ZXRider on January 26, 2016 at 04:32 PM

Message We went with DSport magazine tour but that was mainly because we got to do a lot of other car related things that we would not otherwise have time or access to do (TAS VIP access). By the way I highly recommend the DSpourt tour well worth the money. But when people say its not open to the public, it might be better said that it is open, you just need to make an appointment or know someone to get in. Because its not like a regular museum that is open every day, just walk in. The Nissan engine museum in Yokohama is open every day and open to the public, no charge to anyone. Its looks to me like they are trying to open Zama as an open museum, it just might be a matter of staffing. We are in contact with one of the docents in the museum , so we don't have a problem as long as we make an appointment. To my knowledge all the docents are retired Nissan employees, so they are not there all the time. So long story short it is open to the public, just you cant show up unannounced, because you wont even get past the guard gate.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.