TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Looks like we have another VG that made the 1k HP club
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Looks like we have another VG that made the 1k HP club

Posted by DC3843 on January 20, 2016 at 9:10 AM
  This message has been viewed 416 times.

In Reply To Looks like we have another VG that made the 1k HP club posted by Dsouthz32 on January 18, 2016 at 12:54 PM

Message Thanks for posting this. I plan on making a more comprehensive post over here about the build and the parts used, I just haven't been able to yet. I've always loved these cars, and built properly the VG s a great motor IMO. So, being that I trust Greg and Seb with my first born, I sent the car out after the crank and girdle cracked a bit after the last tune. We discussed a billet crank and rods, then the bigger turbos. SZ is CALLING these 3071's, but they're using a T3 housing with a T25 flange. The bigger turbos meant custom piping as the Ash piping was too small. Then we needed bigger injectors, so we went with Siemens 2400cc injectors, more fuel so we have 3 fuel pumps now, JWT 500 solid cams and lifters, oversized valves, BDE cam gears, MSP mani's, you name it, we did it. The cost was unmentionable but you gotta pay to play. Plus, I'm more confident in this build than any other, it's strong and every piece has been gone over to the Nth degree.I have the dyno charts, not sure how to post pics here.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.