TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Welcome back!
People Seeking Info

Subject Welcome back!

Posted by emnm187 on January 13, 2016 at 6:26 AM
  This message has been viewed 523 times.

In Reply To After 6 years hiatus, I'm back in a Z. Well... 3 posted by BCs300z on January 12, 2016 at 08:06 PM

Message Z32s are a dying breed here (HI). When I signed-in back in 2014 after nearly a 4 year break, there were 124,666 new messages posted! I am pretty inactive as well; mainly lurkin around from time to time.

Not much in the way of a Z scene in Hawaii. Mostly some kids with NAs and a handful of garaged TTs. You'd be hard pressed to find a pro shop that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, let alone knows anything about Z32s. The other site has a Hawaii thread that's been dormant for about a year. Actually, the car scene in general has taken a big dive. Suppose it's a sign of the times.

I only recently got mine back up and running after a drunk person took it on an angry joy ride and ate a telephone pole. I decieed it was a good time for a few upgrades along with repairs. Of course, in true tt.net form I did everything myself when I had free time. Pumbaa would say it was "slimy yet satisfying." The hardest part was getting over the paralyzing "broken Z32" blues.

Good luck with the build(s). Feel free to message me any time. I'd be happy to offer support where I can.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.