TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Recerk Hose Update! Part number ! PICS inside!
People Seeking Info

Subject Recerk Hose Update! Part number ! PICS inside!

Posted by zxnazx(tt) on December 15, 2015 at 2:14 PM
  This message has been viewed 418 times.

In Reply To Thanks for the recirc valve hose tip. The hoses I ended up posted by Zblackbeast on December 15, 2015 at 10:47 AM

Message Hello guys/girls, the rubber water pipe hose used for recerks was from a 2014 FOCUS ST , it is a lower radiator hose used on the 13 to 15 models ST's 2.0 ecoboost.
Part number
on the hose is slightly different from the one listed in the catalog, here are both.

photo IMG_4909_zpsbsqkkrk2.jpg

Manufacturer: Ford
Part Number: CV6Z-8260-T
Part: LOWER HOSE
Part Notes: FOCUS; 2.0L W/TURBO

I found that two bends in that line are exactly what i needed plus the diameter is PERFECT.

The hose is around 20 to 25 and is definitely worth using it.

Also for doing a boost leak check picked up a RED pipe tester at Home Depo for 7 or 8 bucks, 3 inch fits perfectly.

Another thing if using the 2.5 planner piping from Ash Please SILICONE all Gaskets on the TURBO!!!!!!!!!
The intake side pipe when mounting to the turbo came with a paper gasket, Use Silicone on both side of the gasket as it will leak. Both sides leaked after pressurizing the turbo by it self.

Another thing if Running 2.5 piping and you already had a dual pop set up please BUY Short Filters, like the once SZ sells for 370 it will make the install of the dual pop much easier as the JWT standard size will be difficult to fit.

photo IMG_4938_zps2v9rhbwq.jpg
 photo IMG_4937_zps6iwme0en.jpg
 photo IMG_4936_zpsjhggkqur.jpg
 photo IMG_4935_zpspz7hyxhw.jpg

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.