TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - we need a database of dyno results..no more hearsay
People Seeking Info

Subject we need a database of dyno results..no more hearsay

Posted by wickdGSXR on December 09, 2015 at 4:47 PM
  This message has been viewed 325 times.

In Reply To I doubt it. The 530bbs even with full breather mods and posted by MixManMash on December 07, 2015 at 09:09 PM

Message Everyone's mods, boost levels & fuels. Of course, you can always pester SpecialtyZ. Greg has posted a dyno sheet with a variety of turbos and breather mods all on one post (but I'm too lazy to look for it). I believe the runs were all with a good fuel though (and not 91 crap).

The possible wildcard would be ported heads since that isn't really a "bolt on". Would be nice to know the compression ratio when swapping pistons.

When I decided to rebuild mine last year, I went for the best breather mods on the market (and what Greg recommended). My only variable is the TD05-16g setup with Forced Performance upgraded turbos. No one has run them yet MANY people have the same intake/exhaust/injector/cam(etc) setup. Is it worth keeping the old GReddy kit? Is it worth upgrading with Forced Performance? How does that turbo compare to the GTX series?

Questions that should be easier to answer after 25 years of dyno results.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.