TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - You should drive up to SZ when I have it tuned so you can
People Seeking Info

Subject You should drive up to SZ when I have it tuned so you can

Posted by Evan(CA) on December 03, 2015 at 12:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 326 times.

In Reply To Yuck, Sorry I wasn't available :-P posted by BlackholeZ on December 03, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Message you can play around with it on q16 and maybe get your richness issue sorted out. Even on ~14psi untuned with a slight vac leak on my EGR on 91 these last few ~40 degree nights have been an absolute blast. It's definitely completely changed the power band though. Hopefully a tune will help the lag some. No more full boost at 3.5k but the top end is killer. Full boost now is ~4.4kish but I'm hoping that's because the chip on now is my old stock turbo tune with just the injectors changed so I know all the timing and fuel cells are all wrong for when the car is an isn't making boost now. Even if that isn't the case the current lag is tolerable especially with NA gearing. It actually makes for a nicer DD because I'm not constantly sucking fuel in boost and when you actually get on it the gears are so short that when you shift you are right back in full boost

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.