TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I appreciate your skepticism but...
People Seeking Info

Subject I appreciate your skepticism but...

Posted by OverZealous (CT) on September 26, 2015 at 9:13 PM
  This message has been viewed 819 times.

In Reply To Rthe entire premises the whole "controversy" are based on posted by LJZTT on September 26, 2015 at 04:27 PM

Message the problem came to light by independent testing at WVU -- not the media, the government, or VW whistleblower.

Whether the story was spun out of control by the media or VW internal politics that's possible but the claim of "cheating" seems legit. I believe there are many, many people throughout VW that know about this aspect of the ECU, not just the CEO. Just as many people knew the real risks and consequences of the GM ignition switch problems that killed.... The greed and sleaze the media describes is consistent with my 15-yr experience in the corporate world as well.

The real question is will they effectively charge all the mid-level MOFOs who had no problem keeping the little lie going. Now that the lights are on these cockroaches are running for every corner. With all the hype the real truth will be confounded beyond recognition, but I still believe where there's smoke there's fire and we should be celebrating this expose not downplaying it.

OverZealous (CT)

My General posts (click)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.